Re: Blind Moose Fabrication shock conversions

To: bytr6@frontiernet.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blind Moose Fabrication shock conversions
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:41:03 -0500
Brian and List,

Last year I put a kit on from John Horton.
(http://www.geocities.com/johnehorton/)

The kit was well made and bolted right in with no problems and performed as
expected for the 2K miles I put on this past driving season.  I liked the kit
and the way it is set up.  Plus, it includes a set of KYB shocks for the price
of $105 plus shipping.  Heck, if you dont want those shocks, sell them on ebay,
the kit is still cheaper.  I sent John the money via money order and he sent
the parts.  Took about 10 days for everything.

NFI,etc, etc., just a satisfied customer.

Aaron
Topsham, Maine (A balmy 20 degrees out)