RE: Weber conversion...two issues

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weber conversion...two issues
From: "Rick & Lori" <trinitygadget@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:45:03 -0500
        Folks:

        Dumping the fan is a good idea for anything except originality;
You free up horsepower, make the engine quieter, and improve mileage.
This is why all new cars now sport electric fans.
        Low restriction K&N filters will get you about 2% more power
(2 HP

Vance--OK, my engine is partially dismantled to replace the cam. I want to
convert to an electric fan and sell my precious red blades on ebaY for $100
or so.  What and where to buy without rewiring my loom?

Thanks.

Rick O.