Paint Gauge Rings and switches

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint Gauge Rings and switches
From: <jollycj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:23:41 -0800
I'm in the process of redoing my dash and as well as the gauges and
switches.  Does anyone have a recommend process for repainting the gauge
rings as well as a process to restore the black faded plastic on hazard and
wiper switches? All the switches work so I'm trying avoid having to buy new
ones since I can't find anyone who just sells the black switch covers and
bezels.

Finally, does anyone have a good source for Smith Black Gauge Rings, I've
seen the chrome ones for sale but not black.

Thanks

Chris

1970 TR6

jollycj@pacbell.net