Re: Question about 6-Pack

To: "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question about 6-Pack
From: webb@daikin-america.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:36:24 -0600
Hugh,
I've only been a member a short while but have been very pleased with the
experience.
Please be patient, I'm sure you will get your membership info in the mail
and start getting the 6-Pack magazine (which I think is very well done).
Remember the people running the show are volunteering their time and
considerable efforts.
I've been an officer in professional organizations and I can tell you it's
a lot of work, often unnoticed.
Try to make it to Trials - I did this year and had a great time, even
though I couldn't drive my 6.
What amazes me about this club is the strength of this list. You always
feel you have a resource in case you get in over your head.

Pat