Re: Re: Question about 6-Pack

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: Question about 6-Pack
From: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:04:52 -0500
And well said, Robert.  It's true in so many ways.  Because of my own
experience both as a youngster and as an adult volunteer, if I may add those
people who volunteer their time and effort for scouting, girls and boys.  How
many parents think of this as a baby sitting service and can't be bothered even
helping out in a single meeting out of the entire year!  Those of you who are
blessed with active scout troops and involved parents are blessed!

I'll get off the soapbox...

Greg

Subject: Re: Question about 6-Pack

And well said, Robert.  It's true in so many ways.  Because of my own
experience both as a youngster and as an adult volunteer, if I may add those
people who volunteer their time and effort for scouting, girls and boys.  How
many parents think of this as a baby sitting service and can't be bothered even
helping out in a single meeting out of the entire year!  Those of you who are
blessed with active scout troops and involved parents are blessed!

That's my $.02.  I'll get off the soapbox...

Greg

> From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
> Date: 2004/02/27 Fri PM 12:21:54 EST
> To: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>,
>    "6pack List"
>   <6pack@autox.team.net>

Well said Mark.
My hats off to anyone that volunteers to do the thankless jobs that hold
clubs together....If more of us would be supportive and not just pay dues and
think the club owes us the world and everything at half price or free, then a
lot of great people like yourself and other volunteers could feel a lot better
about their

 Robert not "Bob"  Gannon