Forwarded: Carlisle Import Show - Anyone been?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Carlisle Import Show - Anyone been?
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:40:29 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than 6pack@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:35:42 -0600
     From: "Prospero's Garage" <tr6@slash5.com>
     Subject: Carlisle Import Show - Anyone been?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has gone to the (reportedly) big Import Show/Swap
meet in Carlisle, PA?  This years edition is scheduled for May 20 - 23.

I know this is a hard questions to answer, but I'm wondering what the focus
of the show really is and about how many people show up.

The reason I ask is that I'm trying to revive/expand a small business related
to vintage sports euro cars (really, I'm not SPAMMING HERE) and I'm wondering
if there will be a bunch of people interested in my stuff or if it's mostly
kit cars and later model Honda's and that sort of thing.

Anyone with their thoughts/impressions please let me know, I really appreciate
the time and trouble...

Doug