Re: Buffer Recommendations?

To: cwrm4@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buffer Recommendations?
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:46:14 EST
William,

About a year ago I watched a few guys at a local auto show demonstrate finish
restoration on an old MG using a DeWalt variable speed buffer.  Seemed to
work extremely well and the variable speed ability was the key.  I think the
Meguiars site used to sell a branded version but I didn't see it when I just
looked.  I think the price for this was a little under $200 so it's quite a bit
more than the "two-hand" units but it seemed to get results.

I'd also be interested in others that may have firsthand info about the
differences.

micky

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6