Re: Rear Brake Hoses

To: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Hoses
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:48:28 -0800 (PST)
Doug et al --

I bought my stainless hoses from Moss. They list them
in the front "color" part of their catalog, and seem
to put them on sale every few months. I think a few of
the other vendors sell them as well.

Link:

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29529

My only complaint is that the rear hoses are about
1/2" too long - a problem Moss even acknowledges but I
guess they can't correct.

Note that you have to be careful when you install the
hoses to keep from "twisting" them, which could lead
to premature failure.

Hope this helps.

William
'74 TR6