RE: Lost Cam, car frames and POR15

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lost Cam, car frames and POR15
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:12:44 +0000
Hello all,

    I ship to Canada  frequently, around the world occasionally.  I refer to
the options as "the slow boat" and the "slower boat" .  There seems to be no
rhyme or reason to the time it takes.  I have had Canadian bound Parcel Post
arrive 2 days to 2 weeks after shipment.  Even in the US, shipping times are
all over the map, 1st Class or Parcel.  I ship PP the day after I get paid
and have many, many "Fast Shipping" feedbacks.

Personal News:
   I had my frame sandblasted ($85) and put two coats of POR 15 Semi-gloss
paint on it yesterday.  I hope this $32 per quart paint is as good as they
claim.  LET THE ASSEMBLY BEGIN!

SDSteve

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE!