74 TR6 Keys

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74 TR6 Keys
From: "B&C Chamness" <cchamness@indy.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:00:52 -0500
I have a 74 TR6 that came with a single original ignition key from the DPO
... actually it's the only key I have to the car, period.

Last year I ordered replacement keys -- one of each style (from Moss, I
believe) -- and my locksmith said none of the them could be cut to match my
car.  This year I ordered a replacement set from Jag Graveyard through ebay
and, again, my locksmith says none of them are right.

Does anyone have a suggestion for getting the right key?   a new locksmith?
I just want something that works.

Thanks in advance

Chuck