Re: 74 TR6 Keys

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: 74 TR6 Keys
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:22:48 -1000
Vance,

I also received only the ignition key.  In the process of trying to get the
new ones, I found that the guy on ebay who sells the silver glove box locks
also sells the black ones but doen't advertise it.  You can send him a note
and he'll get it for you.  I found that the housing was a little bigger than
the original and didn't fit real well.  I replaced the guts on the new with
the guts from the old and put that one back in to make it fit.  Can't
remember the price but it wasn't too expensive.

Someone told me that the trunk and the glove box were originally keyed the
same.  Can anyone verify that?

Thanks,

Mark Bullard
Kailua, HI