RE: TR6 rear speaker size

To: "'Joe Merone'" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 rear speaker size
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:46:12 -0400
I considered a variety of options including thinking/hoping that a set of
component speakers in the front (midrange in stock location & tweeters in
the dash vents) would suffice.  However, I found I was still lacking bass
due to the lack of a properly sealed enclosure.

I considered a variety of things that sound like what you are doing, and
ultimately added a pair of 6x9 speakers mounted in boxes (available at your
favorite box store for not much) and was very pleased with the result.  And
if you are taking a trip and need the space, then simply unplug the wires.

My .02

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6
CC54994