RE: TR6 rear speaker size

To: "Raymond Hatfield" <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 rear speaker size
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:07:20 -0400
Thanks for the insight Raymond. I want to keep my TR seats, but I have no
problems with a Frankenstein solution.

Here is a link for someone upgrading Miata seats to have speakers.

http://www.miata.net/garage/headrest.html

I checked on www.miatamania.com and they sell the clearwater headrest speakers
separately. So I think that during the winter re-covering of my seats I will be
trying this route.

http://www.miatamania.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=36826

Cheers,

Mark