RE: TR6 rear speaker size

To: "'John VanNorman'" <jvannorman@wowway.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 rear speaker size
From: "Saul W. Adelman" <sadelman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:09:17 -0400
I went with the Panasonic CQ-C5401U.  it was about $139 on line.  It has the
motorized front plate cd payer and the screen is not obnoxious looking (in
my opinion) or distracting (some stereos continuously scroll).  It plays
cds, mp3 etc and I ran an input pigtail to plug in an mp3 payer, etc.  Only
did the front speakers and am interested in putting two speakers in the
back.

Saul W. Adelman