Re: Frame coating

To: Ronald Dowty <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frame coating
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
Ronald,

If you haven't already, plan on checking all the known
weak points on the frame or the points that typically
crack or the welds don't hold.  Like the steering rack
mounts, the diff mounts...if it's an early frame...get
the reinforcement kit.

I did POR-15 & coated the heck out of my frame.  Then
I scuffed it & painted it with the POR Chassis
black...man you can hit it with a hammer...no
chips...nothin'...looks great.  Seems a shame to put a
body on it:-))

My 2 cents,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L(frame is done)