RE: Frame coating

To: <ghamilton99@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Frame coating
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:03:31 -0400
Also huge fan of Waxoyl, a product I have been using for 30 years. When I
rebuilt my TR6 about 15 years ago I coated all the closed areas and just about
everything that was exposed to the weather. I pulled the rear panel out of the
trunk the other day while messing with some wiring and the Waxoyl I sprayed
under the rear deck is as good as new. Still sticky after all these years. It
is also self healing.

Re messages not making it to this list... Thanks to some hints from Don Malling
recently I found the answer to several years of fruitless posting. I was
stupidly REPLYING to the mail and the lists signal to noise filtering software
was depositing it in the bit bucket. So as well as taking care where the
message is addressed and what the format is (plain text seem to work best, not
html or rich text) you must not take advantage of your mail clients feature of
including the original message in the reply. Snip out the relevant bits to
retain context and omit the rest.

Stan