RE: steering rack mounts

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: steering rack mounts
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:19:41 -0400
Your recollection is correct... the installation requires a very robust
allen key with a good length (6 inches is adequate) and the creative use
of a few blocks of wood so that you can lever against various bits of
frame or engine as appropriate. A helper to keep the allen wrench
engaged in the bolt will save you a few trips from under the car to
re-insert it.

Stan