RE: Wiring Harness and Steering Mounts

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: Wiring Harness and Steering Mounts
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:50:29 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Navarrette, Vance wrote:

[stuff deleted]

>       I must say however, that it sure looks nice when you are done;
> no
> more frayed wires, patches, missing harness tape, broken connectors,
> etc.

What! No frayed wires, no flakey circuits and no patched in wire on a
Triumph? Perish the thought!

:-0

Seriously, a new harness is high on my list. All I need is to string
together the time to actually do the job...

>       Vance

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx