RE: green hoses

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: green hoses
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:27:12 -0600
Bob and Vance

In my case both hoses (radiator and more recently the thermostat housing
to rail heater hose) had a pinhole, the heater hose more so than the
radiator hose.  Generally my car is parked in a garage at night, so I
don't think animals are the cause.  FWIW the remaining green hoses feel
"wimpy" or soft especially when hot, at least compared to my other cars.
This may not a good description, its just an observation.

Thanks
John