RE: garage car lift

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: garage car lift
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:21:41 -0400
I'm still hoping for suggestions in the $300 to $500 range..

What about drive up ramps made of say stepped 2x10's at the front and a
high rise floor jack to lift the back and then support on axle stands.
How high could we realistically get the wheels off the ground with that
approach ?

(artists impression of design follows, may get mangled in transit)

Probably would be 10 feet long but could be stacked along a wall when
not in use.

Stan