Re: garage car lift

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: garage car lift
From: Ed Bratt <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:53:25 -0600
Stan:

I have an old set of ramps that someone gave me.  I just about used them
today to slide a tailpipe under my truck, so I could get clearance over the
differential.  Didn't have time, so I patched the old pipe for now.

Ramps are ok if they are built with a low slope.  Some are too steep and
cause much frustration when you try driving up them.

 There are some nice ones available like these:

http://www.discountramps.com/sports_car_ramps.htm

I am still planning to build a trailer, and will build fairly narrow tracks,
with an open center, so I can use the trailer for servicing as well as
moving cars.

EdBratt
Regina, Sask.
1976 TR6