RE: Cylinder head oil leak Part II

To: "Don Erickson" <derick@zeni.net>
Subject: RE: Cylinder head oil leak Part II
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:42:34 -0700
        Don:

        Whatever works, in this case, is correct.

        For some reason the TR6 is particularly difficult. I have been
told that spraying a little Pam on the gasket surfaces prevents this,
but I have never tried it.
        Perhaps it is something with the Payen head gasket technology
that causes this. Dunno. All I know is that virtually everyone has
difficulty.

        Cheers,

        Vance