RE: Triumphtune valve cover

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Jim Jones" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Triumphtune valve cover
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 01:02:04 -0400
Jim,

I'll bet it spews oil out around the filler cap. My Triumphtune valve cover,
purchased a few years ago, apparently was a little more finished when it
arrived but it was always wet with oil around the filler cap.

On the original Triumph valve cover the fill cap is not vented so the vent
(which is improperly done on the Triumphtune) can be plugged. I used a drop
of solder and my valve cover is now clean.

Rick
http://sidedrafttbi.com/

snip