RE: Rocker Oil Supply Line

To: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rocker Oil Supply Line
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:54:10 -0700
        Cary:

        On the rear, left hand corner of the head (below the valve cover
and above the head gasket) there is a 5/16" bolt that screws into the
head, with a copper washer underneath. Remove that bolt and washer and
screw in the line there.
        It will be interesting to see what you think of advantages of
the oil line. They are rumored to cause smoking and high oil
consumption. With a freshly rebuilt motor you will probably not see this
issue, but you never know...

        Vance