RE: Yet another clutch thread

To: "Kendall Larsen" <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Yet another clutch thread
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:19:40 -0700
        Kendall:

        You can contact British Auto Works to see if they have a used
one that is not "ovaled". www.britishautoworks.com. I checked and Rimmer
Brothers no longer carries them new.

        You can MIG weld some extra metal into the pushrod holes and
redrill to the correct size.

        You can drill out the holes in the pushrod and the pedal, then
go up a size in the clevis pin.

        Vance