RE: A New (?) TR6?

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, John Macartney
Subject: RE: A New (?) TR6?
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:41:17 -0800 (PST)
Vance,

I'm gonna go with a Foglight switch on the center
console.  I noticed hte Lucas Fog/spot lights up front

I'm wondering what that large spot is on the driver
side wheel arch?

Cheers,

Todd

--- "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/12567
> Although a UK web address the car is claimed to be
> in the States. Can't
> say
> I find the decor panel on the side and bonnet very
> appealing - but each
> their own, I suppose.
>
> Jonmac

Have a burning question?