RE: A New (?) TR6?

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, grego@sandesco.com
Subject: RE: A New (?) TR6?
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:23:46 -0700
>===== Original Message From grego@sandesco.com =====
>>      Tsk, tsk. You too are embittered by the judging experience, eh?
>..
>>> These are the reasons that I would never consider entering any of these
>>> contests.  Nor worrying about their opinions.
>
>It's a mute for me as I am hopelessly in the modified category.
>I can't see putting a lot of work into maintaining, much less
>recreating, a bad idea just because because the original bad idea
>was original...

Concours competition is not in the cards for me either. Then again, I built my
TR6 for me, not for judges. Many of the shows that I do attend are heavy on
'Peoples Choice' awards and I seem to still win my share of awards. Often
beating the concours built cars. :o)

In a different note... I was recently adding some photos to my Triumphowners
accounts for both my TR6 and TR8. The hit counter for my TR6 was over 6K,
which I thought was pretty cool until I saw the hit counter for my TR8 which
was over 20K! I never thought my stock TR8FHC would be so popular. A glitch
maybe?

Cheers

Shawn

Shawn J. Loseke