Re: [6pack] Colicky TR6. Prize for correct diagnosis.

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, 6 Pack list
Subject: Re: [6pack] Colicky TR6. Prize for correct diagnosis.
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'd love to hear the answer to this as I have very
similar symptoms and replaced lots of things trying to
figure it out.  It doesn't do it all the time, but
it's annoying when it does happen!

Perhaps a worn spring on the distributor...something I
haven't tried yet?

Cheers,

Todd

--- "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>