Re: [6pack] Colicky TR6. Prize for correct diagnosis.

To: <trsix74@comcast.net>, "Navarrette, Vance"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Colicky TR6. Prize for correct diagnosis.
From: "Robert McBride" <rmcbride@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:55:41 -0400
I'm still dwelling on it,, as it makes no sense to me if this is true
"Dwell angle, a term used in automotive context, indicating the degrees of
rotation of the distributor cam during which the ignition contact breaker
points in the distributor are closed."  And he had it set to double the time
of charging the coil.....  Unless that left no time for the points to open
and fire the coil...at low speed...might be one lobe lower on the cam..while
at high speed there was some more point bounce to get them opened all the
time....  Or it's just to dam hot down here and I need to go up to the
cottage and take mine for a spin...to clear my head...Bob