Re: [6pack] Sad News in California

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Sad News in California
From: "Jerry Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:48:15 -0400
Europe has always been  competent in news gathering. If you want another view
of America or the world get BBC on satellite radio or PBS. But of course you
probably don't trust PBS either.

These TR6s were about 3 miles from our friend's home in Poway. Their home is
fine, but homes of four of their friends were not.