Re: [6pack] valve cover question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] valve cover question
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:43:22 -0500
i'll chime in here.  we had my son's intake manifold powdercoated, and the
first water leak or maybe it was oil stained it.

maybe it was the powdercoating, i dunno.

my rcommendation is ceramic coating, like what they do on exhaust manifolds.
pretty impermeable, polishable, and available in many colors.

however, if its for a valve cover, i'd spend the $$ on an alloy cover . . .