Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels

To: Rick Patton <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:38:05 -0700
I'm running the same size tires as Rick with 10 inch front springs and
11 inch rear springs with no spacers, but I had some rubbing issues on
the fronts until I installed a rear anti sway bar (Goodparts: set at
second hole from the back).  Prior to that I had a clearance issue
also with the rim that was fixed by something stripping off the lead
weights used to balance the wheel!  My left front tire got into the
fender a bit too but both those problems went away after installing
the rear anti sway bar.

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net