Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels

To: Dave <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Wheels
From: Rick Patton <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 03:11:52 -0500
Hi Dave,

I'm running 16" Panasports with 205-55R16's and no rubbing. The car is
lowered an inch front and back. There was a clearance issue with the
ball joint to the rim that was fixed by trimming the ball joint bolt.
The tires are Cooper Zeon 2XS that I would not try again as the tread
wear is very rapid and need replacement at under 10K miles.

Rick Patton
pattonmachine.com
Brunswick, Maine
75 TR6sci