Re: [6pack] [TR] Interesting times at the DMV

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, DLylis@aol.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Interesting times at the DMV
From: <dramsey11@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 8:38:03 -0600
I marvel at your self control.  I'm afraid I might have gone over the counter.
That really is crazy.  In all the states I've lived you have to provide a
signature next to the odometer statement because, ultimately, mileage is
whatever you, the owner, attests that is.  Under penalty of fraud.

Darrell.  71 TR6.  77,000 *original* miles.