Re: [6pack] [TR] Interesting times at the DMV

To: slbridge@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Interesting times at the DMV
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:32:15 EST
Reminds me of when I first registered my '72 TR6 in California. I found and
purchased it in the state of Washington and the paperwork identified the
serial  number as ending in "L 0" or "L" "Zero". I explained to the DMV lady
that
that  was a misprint and showed her on the car where it was actually an "O" and
that  it stood for "Overdrive". She wouldn't hear of it. The paperwork said
it was a  "Zero" and if she changed it now it would mess up the system". I said
"Too  late".

To this day it reads "0" (Zero) on the reg and title.

Steve
'72 L Zero
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)