Re: [6pack] TR6 Clutch Master cylinder (.70 vs .75)

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Clutch Master cylinder (.70 vs .75)
From: Bob <rpeglow@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:32:23 -0800
Hello List,
I'm back. After cleaning up some previous paint damage and acquiring the
necessary parts I will be re-assembling my clutch hydraulics.
I rebuilt the .70 master cylinder and purchased the "long throw" slave from
BP Northwest.
I have a new solid pipe and the braided stainless flex tube finished off
with a speed bleeder and going with DOT 5.
The question...what should I use regarding thread-lock on the pipe
connections?
Seems there must have been something used originally as it bubbled out when
using heat to get the male-to-male connector apart.
Thank you.
Regards,
Bob