Re: [6pack] TR6 - Help Wanted

To: Dave <forzion@maine.rr.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 - Help Wanted
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:06:35 -0700
        Dave:

        I thought about this one - but I reasoned that the engine would likely
break
up (start running ratty - missing, etc) as the mixture leaned out. Dennis'
note implied it ran fine, it just wouldn't rev any higher.
        Let me state for the record, I have no experience with a restricted fuel
filter, so I am just saying that based on intuition. Does the car in fact
simply refuse to go any faster, with no other symptoms? Inquiring minds want
to know.

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom