Re: [6pack] TR6 - Help Wanted

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com, forzion@maine.rr.com,
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 - Help Wanted
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 18:07:49 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/2009 12:06:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vance.navarrette@intel.com writes:

I  thought about this one - but I reasoned that the engine would likely
break
up (start running ratty - missing, etc) as the mixture leaned out.  Dennis'
note implied it ran fine, it just wouldn't rev any  higher.
Let me state for the record, I have no experience  with a restricted fuel
filter, so I am just saying that based on intuition.

I will say for the record that I have had the experience that Vance
decribes and he is right.  It breaks up badly.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
steps!