Re: [6pack] Tire Pressures

To: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Tire Pressures
From: Henri Lefebvre <75teer6@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:22:19 -0600
Bob,

Mine are 6", I bought them used 30 years ago from a TR6 owner who was
installing new chrome wire wheel conversions on a '69. The wire wheels
looed good and classic, but I personally prefer the LeMans on my Red
6, especially that I probably have the only set in Calgary and area.

--
Henri
75 TR6, triple webers

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of VOTP
09, 4a.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of VOTP
2009 A.jpg]