Re: [6pack] Post your age (+ or -) when your TR was born

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Post your age (+ or -) when your TR was born
From: shawn loseke <shawn.loseke@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:11:03 -0700
I was about 9 months old when my TR6 was 'born' (March 1972). Grew up
on a ranch in the middle of nowhere Wyoming, saw my first TR6 when I
was about 10 and told my mom that I would own one someday. Bought my
TR6 when I was 18 (spring of 1990, couple months before I turned 19).
Have been its custodian for 20 years now.

Shawn