Re: [6pack] Post your age (+ or -) when your TR was born

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Post your age (+ or -) when your TR was born
From: Dennis Culligan <dctr6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:56:51 -0500
  I was 23 in 1976 when my TR6 was 'born', but the more meaningful age

and date are 16 and 1969 - that's how old I was and the year when I first

saw a TR6 and decided I'd like to have one.  20 years hence (1989), at 36

years old, married and with 2 kids, I bought the best TR6 I could find at

Carlisle.  I still have the little beauty and am glad to this day that I
bought it.

   It's been theorized that the cars we end up with later in life are the
ones

we lusted after earlier (but most likely couldn't afford) - works for me.

Dennis Culligan/ Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U