Re: [6pack] Post your age (+ or -) when your TR was born

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Post your age (+ or -) when your TR was born
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:11:46 EST
Hey this is fun so,
In addition to the TR250 @ 18. I was 21 when my 71 TR6 was  born.  At that
time I cut my hair, quit the Rock Band, gave up on  being a Rock Star,
buckled down at school, got a part time job so I could  ask the love of my
life,
Beverly, to get married, raise family and all the  rot.  That all happened
in 1972.  It was not until 1980 at the age of  30 upon the birth of my SECOND
daughter that the testosterone flowed and I  started getting male dogs and
Triumph Sports Cars.  The first Triumph was a  76 Spitfire 1500.  So that's
the first three of them and the other 8  Triumphs I own would come later.
Still only the two daughters but  I've had three male dogs and I have been
blessed with one granddaughter who  likes cars and two grandsons.
Life's been good to me so far,
Darrell