[6pack] It can be done

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] It can be done
From: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 17:21:49 -0400
Just thought y'all'd like to know that a '74 TR-6 can, indeed, do a
cross-country trip (NC to Seattle to LA and back) of 9300 miles, 400-600
miles/day, 110-deg sun-baked, 75-mpg, short top-down thunderstorms, tortuous
corners, city traffic and a wall-to-wall grin (just a day after splicing the
smoldering main harness under the clutch reservoir after drilling through it
installing wheel-well guards, no it wasn't me).
Thanks to those who've answered my questions these past few years.
You weren't all wrong, evidently.

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive