Chemical Stripper

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Chemical Stripper
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 00:16:13 EDT
Ian, and list,
My son and I are getting ready to strip his series 5 as we have found the PO
used enamel paint over lacquer primmer!!  The paint will pull off with good
tape!!
The local painter said that paint must be stripped before we can go on.  It
is too expensive to have then do it so we are going to attempt it.

My question is this.   Will the stripper effect the bondo that may be under
some of the painted areas?  The paint dude says it will and is tring to talk
me into letting him sand it down.  I don't want a nightmare after this is
through.  What brand is everyone using?  Or does it matter.

Paul
Colorado