Re: Chemical Stripper

To: CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chemical Stripper
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 06:27:08 -0500
Paul-When I stripped the Imp their were three layers including the factory
primer which is usually the most difficult. I used chemical aircraft stripper
found in one gallon metal cans at good auto body stores. Brush on one direction,
let in bubble and lift, then scrap with flat edge scrapers and steel wool. Yes,
try to stay clear of bondo although small amounts sitting briefly on the bondo
will not hurt as long as you wash thoroughly when complete. Wear latex gloves.
Brent