Churchill special spanner

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Churchill special spanner
From: william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:06:22 -0700
I was going to retorque the head bolts on my motor last night and I was
hoping to do it without removing the rocker assembly.  The manual states
there is a Churchill special spanner(that I believe is a crow foot wrench)
that will accomplish this.  I tried my crow foot 5/8" and there is no way
there is enough room to retorque the bolts under the rocker assembly.  Has
anyone seen the Churchill special spanner?  Or has anyone been able to
retorque bolts without removing the rocker assembly?

Bill Lewis