Dieseling revisited

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Dieseling revisited
From: Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu (Christopher Albers)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:25:18 -0700
Well, I fixed my dieseling problem, but what an expensive solution!

I purchased 5 gallons of 110 octane leaded racing fuel and mixed it
with about 4 gallons of 92 octane unleaded.  Poof!  No more dieseling.
Now all I need to do is figure out what mixture ratio will keep it
fixed for the least amount of $.  At $4.50/gal it's no small price to
pay unless I get it in 55 gal drums, then it gets knocked down to
$3.90/gal!

Oh, yeah, and I've noticed quite a bit more pep to the motor.  Love
that benefit.

CNA