Re: Dieseling revisited

To: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Subject: Re: Dieseling revisited
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:20:36 -0700
Whew at 11:30 pm I do believe we do not have a connection of what the original
question was,,,,what were you discussing any way?

I still say :
1) proper ignition is first
to maintain a cooler running and proper firing engine

2) proper fuel alotment  or distribution
to maintain an even  amount of fuel to be able to fire at the right "time" wil
let the engine run cooler and throw away all the high fuel octanes quoted before
and/or unless you have a high compression racing engine.
An added note. If your engine is running hot from any of the deviances the fix
the mechanical part before going to an additive . Also Wynns I believe has a
product for @$7.00 to be inserted in the vacume line and will quel the hot
carbon problems caused by imporper adjustments.......
Thus your wallet will not be squished by the Lucas monsters.

phew did I say that?