Re: cam timing

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>
Subject: Re: cam timing
From: "Greg Locke" <glocke@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 08:35:11 +1300
Hi Jim,

taa for getting back to me. You have answered a very important question for
me. I had been wondering if indeed the SB-3 may actually be a bit too wild
now, as I do need the car driveable at lower revs, to get to and from
events. However, lack of power at town speeds will gladly be sacrificed for
power in race/hillclimb situations. I need it to be producing good torque at
3500 and will prob rev it to around 6500. From what you say the SB-3 should
be fine.

taa again
Greg