Re: cam timing

To: "Greg Locke" <glocke@ihug.co.nz>, "Alpine list"
Subject: Re: cam timing
From: "geewillie" <geewillie@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:15:04 -0800
Greg,
I saw a recent article on a setup which measured the cam and dumped it into
a windows program. In this program you were able to compare the effects of
different cams. Print out all the specs and get a graph like you are talking
about.  Price was not mentioned but from the ad I would guess the $175 -225
range. I was not interested at the time so I didn't get all the hard facts.
I will see if I can find the manufacturer. It looked very complete and
simple.
Gene